Halloween may be canceled this year but you can still celebrate and your kids can still have fun with these fantastic ideas that are safe during COVID times.
1. Have a Halloween candy hunt. Hide candy throughout your home and get your kids rushing and hunting to get their reward of a candy haul! The best part? It can be a great exercise, too!
2. Turn your house into a haunted house. Find a space in your home that you can decorate and make it super spooky! Get fake cobwebs, pumpkins, spiders by ordering them online so you don’t have to physically visit the stores.
3. Watch spooky movies. This one is not for the faint of heart! A great bonding moment for the whole family as your kids cover themselves in the sheets! Netflix has great titles coming up that the entire family can enjoy, check them out here.
4. Halloween-ify your meal. Who said food has to be boring? Make food “appetizing” or may be not! Ha ha. Click here to check out these great ideas of frightful eats you can do.
5. Dress up and carve pumpkins. Halloween will not be complete without them so make sure to savor this great moment with your kids as they carve out awesome pumpkin designs.
Keep your kids busy during Halloween while still keeping safe. This may actually be the best time to wear the mask as a costume!